- announce a new drug/device,
- promote a health care service,
- reinforce the value of an existing brand or
- change behaviors toward more healthy alternatives.
- aural-only messaging (radio)
- video (television)
- news summary (newsprint)
- articles (magazines)
- pass-by experiences (outdoor advertising)
It helps to first start with a clear and concise guide to what makes a good strategy. The Effie Awards provide the following advice from the Jury deciding the best in advertising:
- Build a clear, simple narrative.
- Be concise
- Storytelling is important
- Make it easy, enjoyable and entertaining
Post a Comment