- Do you care if the product causes harm to people? If not then selling tobacco is a great idea.
- Do you like things that pull people together? Perhaps a restaurant.
- Is healthy food your passion?
- Is being super fit important to you?
- Do you love the outdoors and nature? Is sustainability a word you use frequently?
- Do you seek out sleek and efficient solutions?
- Is your primary goal to make as much money as you can and become rich?
- Do you love technology? Do you seek out and have the latest gadgets?
- a loner? Do you resonate with people who like to be quiet and thoughtful?
- the life of the party? Do you like to be at the center of large conversation?
- comfortable on stage? Is it important to be adored by people?
- neat and tidy? Do you like simple and elegant solutions?
- impatient? Do you want things to be quicker?
- a great leader? Do all kinds of people follow you?
- a coach? Are you better with one to one coaching or a team? How big?
- a caregiver? Is taking care of people and helping them your passion?
So write down your values and describe your personality first. These are constraints to your potential entrepreneurship.